KeepKleen Metal Detectable Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Black
These industrial grade disposable gloves are metal detectable to reduce costs associated with accidental contaminations and food waste. Designed with food industry workers in mind, they’re made from nitrile material, which is much stronger and more durable than vinyl. A metal detector calibrated to standard sensitivity can detect pieces as small as 2 cm or 0.78″ while texturized fingertips provide a strong, wet/dry grip. They’re entirely free of allergy causing rubber proteins and are hand to hand reversible for greater convenience. These gloves are also CFIA and FDA compliant.
- Metal detectable - A metal detector calibrated to standard sensitivity can detect pieces as small as 2 cm or 0.78″
- Excellent barrier protection - Made from latex-free nitrile, a much stronger and more durable material than vinyl. Nitrile resists many common chemicals, abrasion, snags, and punctures.
- Strong wet and dry grip - Texturized fingertips enhance grip in all conditions
- 9.5" Ambidextrous with rolled cuffs - Fits either hand like a glove. Rolled cuff prevents dirt from entering the glove and allows for easy removal of the glove in case of puncture.
- CFIA and FDA compliant - Ideal for beverage processing, food processing, meat processing, packaging, and more.
- 1000 gloves/case - Packaged 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case.