Puritan Sterile Wound Measurement Device
Disposable and cost effective
- Dedicated and accurate wound measurement device for pressure ulcers, stomach and surgical wounds. Designed by nurses in long-term care facilities.
- Use for wound measurement in forensics and in evidence-collection applications.
- Sterile soft polyurethane foam tip.
- Graduated measurement handle marked with centimeters and millimeters for accurate measurement.
- Tip Size: 9.98mm (.393") L x 5.08mm (.20") D.
- Overall Size: 152.4mm (6"), Polystyrene shaft.
- Packaged: 50 per bag. 4 bags per case = 200 sticks. Made in USA.
- Puritan Wound Measurement Swab # 1506-PFB DM
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.