Puritan Non-Sterile Wound Measurement Device
Enhance the accuracy of wound measurements with Puritan Non-Sterile Wound Measurement Devices, designed specifically for pressure ulcers, stomach, and surgical wounds. Widely used in hospitals, podiatry, surgery, and forensics, these disposable and cost-effective devices minimize the risk of contamination while ensuring precise measurements in centimeters and millimeters. Puritan Non-Sterile Wound Measurement Devices feature a soft polyurethane foam tip and a graduated measurement handle for accurate assessment of various wounds. The 6-inch polystyrene shaft ensures easy handling, and with 50 devices per bag and 20 bags per case, you'll have a total of 1000 sticks at your disposal. Made in the USA for quality and reliability.
- Dedicated and accurate wound measurement device for pressure ulcers, stomach and surgical wounds.
- Used in Hospitals. Effective for podiatry, surgery; less risk of contamination. Use for wound measurement in forensics and in evidence-collection applications.
- Non-Sterile soft polyurethane foam tip.
- Graduated measurement handle marked with centimeters and millimeters for accurate measurement.
- Tip Size: 9.98mm (.393") L x 5.08mm (.20") D.
- Overall Size: 152.4mm (6"), Polystyrene shaft.
- Packaged: 50 per bag. 20 bags per case = 1000 sticks. Made in USA.
- Puritan Wound Measurement Swab # 1506-PFB DM
Puritan 1506-PFB DM Wound Measurement DM Stick Technical Spec Sheet.