DuraWear Yellow PVC/Polyester Apron, 14 mil, 35 x 47 in., each
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
DuraWear® 14 mil Yellow PVC/Polyester Aprons
Heavy Duty Protection!
- Aprons for butchering, working with chemicals, and more.
- PVC aprons provide excellent chemical protection and tear resistance.
- Adjustable over the neck "bib style" and waist ties for a secure fit.
- PVC coating over polyester makes these PVC aprons - .35 mm thick or 14 mil.
- One size fits most 35" x 47".
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Heavy Duty Protection.
DuraWear 14 mil Yellow PVC/ Polyester Aprons
PVC aprons provide excellent frontal protection in industrial and commercial work environments. These disposable aprons are manufactured using polyester fabric with a coating of PVC for optimal durability and exceptional resistance against chemical agents.
The apparel features a bib neck which can be adjusted easily and simple waist ties for securing the apron. Therefore, the workers can make alterations during use to guarantee a comfortable and secure fit. It is also important to note that the 35” by 47” size fits most potential users.
This product contains a chemical (phthalates) that is regulated under California Proposition 65. This chemical is used to make PVC products softer and more pliable.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.