Puritan EnviroMax Plus ESK Sampling Kit with Letheen Broth
Ideal for neutralizing disinfectants in sampling
- Letheen Broth is recommended for testing materials for preservatives where neutralization of disinfectants such as quaternary ammonium is important for antimicrobial activity.
- Sterile Polyester Swab with a rigid paddle, ideal for reaching into crevices with precision and control. Securely attached to the cap for firm control of the swab.
- Sterile wrapped with easy to open edge peel wrapper.
- White handle and swab tip, so you easily see any post-collection changes.
- Quick turn open, leak resistant cap. No worries about media solution leaks or loss of contents.
- Overall Length: 4.06" (103.124 mm).
- Swab Tip
- 0.203" Dia. (5.156 mm)
- 0.687" Length (17.450 mm)
- Choose from 4 ml or 10 ml fills.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.