Sole Grounder with 2 Meg Resister, each
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Buy More, Save More
|Buy 6 or above||and get 10% off|
Estatec Sole Grounder with 2 MegOhm Resistor
- Reliable path to ground - Sole Grounder with 2 MegOhm Resistor and 16" conductive ribbon cover a shoe sole fully to provide electrical contact even when feet are partially lifted. The larger surface area makes electrical contact even on floors with low conductive particle density. Conductive material meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ED SP9.2-2003 standards.
- Hook and loop fastener - Hook and loop fastener fits a variety of shoes sizes comfortably and allows for quick fit adjustments.
- Non-marking 2-layer rubber - Heel cup is made from an outer conductive layer and inner non-marking layer.
- Long-lasting and traceable - Foot grounder can be cleaned with a damp cloth. 1 MegOhm resistor is enclosed for longer lifetime. Traceable via bar code.
- Sold by the each - It is recommended users wear shoe grounders on both feet to maintain consistent grounding while in motion.
- For use in conjunction with ESD flooring and matting - Foot grounders only function properly by connecting to a grounded walking surface.