Heel Grounder with 1 Meg Resister, each
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 10 or more||and get 10% off|
Estaheel Heel Grounder with 1 MegOhm Resistor
Saves expensive components from damage!
- Grounder with 1 MegOhm Resistor dissipates a 5000 volt charge to zero in .01 seconds.
- Conductive material meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ED SP9.2-2003 standards.
- Made of non-marring and abrasion-resistant 2-layer rubber material. The outer layer consists of conductive material and the inner layer against the shoe is insulating.
- Hook and loop fastener allows for quick fit adjustments.
- 1 MegOhm resistor is encapsulated for longer lifetime. Grounder cleans with a damp cloth.
- Ribbon Length: 16".
- Traceable via bar code.
- Sold by the each. It is recommended users wear grounders on both feet to maintain consistent grounding while in motion.
- For use in conjunction with ESD flooring and matting.
- Any manufacturing or handling of ESD sensitive devices such as microelectronics, semiconductors, circuit boards, sensors, and hard drives.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.