Estaheel Heel Grounder with 1 MegOhm Resistor
The Estatec heel grounder is used on the heel of the shoe, which through a conductive strap and a rubber part, puts the human body in contact with the ground to allow electrostatic charges to go through. Adjustable with a hook and loop fastening system, the Estatec heel grounder does not damage shoes and resists abrasion.
- Reliable path to ground - Heel Grounder with 1 MegOhm Resistor and 16" conductive ribbon grounds mobile operators and discharges electrostatic charges. Conductive material meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ED SP9.2-2003 standards.
- Non-marking 2-layer rubber - Heel cup is made from an outer conductive layer and inner non-marking layer.
- Hook and loop fastener - Cup style foot grounder with hook and loop fastener fits a variety of shoes sizes comfortably and allows for quick fit adjustments.
- Long-lasting and traceable - Foot grounder can be cleaned with a damp cloth. 1 MegOhm resistor is enclosed for longer lifetime. Traceable via bar code.
- Sold by the each - It is recommended users wear shoe grounders on both feet to maintain consistent grounding while in motion.
- For use in conjunction with ESD flooring and matting - Foot grounders only function properly by connecting to a grounded walking surface.