SAS Safety Raven Tech 13" Cut Resistant Gloves with Sandy Finish Nitrile Palm, 1/pair
Stay safe and efficient with Raven Tech Cut Resistant Gloves, offering lightweight softness, dexterity, and touchscreen compatibility. These durable, machine-washable gloves provide abrasion resistance and are ideal for high-abrasion environments. Engineered with high-performance fibers offering exceptional strength and superior chemical, cut and abrasion resistance. Light yet strong and flexible, Raven Tech gloves provide maximum protection while keeping you cool in hot climates.
- ANSI A4 Cut Resistance - Meets current ASTM F2992-15 Standard for Cut Level A4
- Cut Level A4 Applications: manufacturing, light glass handling, drywall, construction, HVAC, automotive assembly, metal fabrication and handling.
- 13" Extended cuff - for added protection. Knit wrist prevents debris from entering. Cuffs are color-coded for easy size identification.
- Superior wet and dry grip - Sandy nitrile coating provides strong, non-slip grip in wet, oily, and dry applications and high-abrasion environments.
- Fits like a glove - 13 gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) liner for lightweight softness and dexterity. Sandy nitrile coating is form fitting and flexible for dexterity and minimizing hand fatigue.
- Touchscreen compatible.
- Durable and long-lasting - Abrasion resistant and machine-washable.