Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket
The Ladies Hi-Vis Winter Jacket offers the wearer the benefits of a quilted lining for warmth and comfort combined with a flattering silhouette and fit. The angled reflective tape creates a modern and streamlined design. This insulated safety jacket with durable oxford fabric with sealed seams, curved back hem, adjustable cuffs and detachable hood is suitable for working in multiple of environments.
- Women's ANSI Class 3 Hi Vis Winter Safety jacket combines a streamlined fit and design with quilted lining to keep you warm, dry, and visible.
- Waterproof outer shell of durable 300 denier polyester oxford with sealed seams, storm flap, and curved back hem prevents water penetration.
- Quilt lining, pack-away adjustable hood, adjustable draw cord at side seams, and adjustable hook and loop cuffs keep the warmth in.
- 2" wide angled and horizontal silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves so you can be seen.
- Raglan sleeves for a comfort fit.
- 4 pockets for ample storage: 2 side zipper, 1 internal patch, 1 cell phone.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X (WP 15,000mm)
- Color: Yellow.
- Available in sizes XS through 3XL.