Portwest EC60 Yellow Insulated Eco Safety Jacket, ANSI Class 3
This jacket offers all weather protection, comfort and warmth while utilizing the latest innovations in recycled fabrics. The outer shell, lining and wadding are certified recycled polyester, and the packaging is derived from sugarcane, allowing the wearer to champion sustainability without compromising on performance.
- Environmentally friendly Performance - Quilt lined insulated safety jacket with detachable lined hood. Made from certified 100% recycled polyester fabric. 79 PET bottles are recycled to make this jacket.
- Insulated and Waterproof - Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface. Storm flap and Taped seams preventing water penetration. Stain repellent coating.
- ANSI Class 3 High Visibility - Fluorescent lime winter jacket with reflective tape for increased visibility. High-visibility is rated to last 50 washes (certified to EN ISO 20471)
- Adjustable fit - Drawcord adjustable hem and hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit. Articulated darts for additional shaping.
- 4 Pockets- 2 bottom pockets, 1 internal chest pocket, 1 concealed mobile phone pocket. Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric - blocks 98% of UV rays
- Color and size - Hi-vis lime (yellow/green) winter jacket available in sizes Small through 4XL.