Kevlar Cut Resistant Sleeves, 18" Extended Length, Thumb Slot/Plain
Protection from scrapes and cuts!
Try kevlar arm sleeves if your commercial or industrial operations exposes the workers’ arms to dangers such as sparks, heat, sharp metal pieces or other similar dangers, you should invest in Kevlar arm sleeves. These tough and durable arm sleeves will provide exceptional cut and abrasion resistant with a ANSI cut level of 2. The material is also resistant to flames and heat and won't melt. It is also important to note that the Kevlar is comfortable against the skin and suitable for all day wear. Additionally, the sleeves can be washed and reused for ideal cost savings. Choose from sleeves with thumb-holes which help keep the sleeves in place or the standard plain style.
- Made from 100% Kevlar fibers. It isn't bulletproof but it does offer cut resistance and protection from minor heat and burns.
- Double layered Kevlar sleeves are comfortable for all day wear.
- Optional thumb slot keeps the sleeve in place.
- Kevlar sleeves are washable so your arm sleeve is always fresh and clean.
- 18 inches in length.
- Sleeves sold individually, order multiple for additional protection.
- ANSI Cut Level A3 | EN Level 4