TechniGlove Sterile Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Class 100 cleanroom safe!
- Meets stringent requirements for particles and extractables for a class 100 cleanroom environment.
- Less than 3000 total particles per square cm greater than 0.5 micrometers IEST- RP-CC005.2.
- Sterile nitrile gloves with an extended cuff are approved for USP 797 and Chemotherapy Drug Applications.
- Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves sterilized by gamma irradiation to meet AAMI and ASTM standards.
- Sterile powder-free nitrile gloves have a 12" extended beaded cuff.
- 5 mil thick and micro textured fingertips for a secure grip.
- Packaged 100 gloves to a bag, 10 bags to a case = 1000 sterile nitrile gloves.
- Each case is marked with lot numbers to ensure full product traceability.
Glove ISO Class:
ISO 5 (Class 100)