TechniGlove Sterile Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Approved for Chemotherapy Drug Applications!
- Sterile nitrile gloves with an extended cuff are approved for USP 797 and Chemotherapy Drug Applications.
- Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are sterilized by gamma irradiation to meet AAMI and ASTM standards.
- Meets stringent requirements for particles and extractables for a class 100 cleanroom environment.
- Less than 3000 total particles per square cm greater than 0.5 micrometers IEST- RP-CC005.2.
- Sterile powder-free nitrile gloves have a 12 Inch extended, beaded cuff.
- 5 mil thickness and micro textured fingertips for a secure grip.
- Packaged 100 gloves to a bag, 10 bags to a case = 1000 sterile blue nitrile cleanroom gloves.
- Each case is marked with lot numbers to ensure full product traceability.