TekniClean Mixed Weave Microfiber Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges
Traps particulates and bacteria without re-contaminating the surface!
- Tightly knit thick 100g/m2 pre-shrunk polyester and nylon fiber is so soft it will not scratch surfaces when cleaning.
- The wedge like yarn traps micro-contaminants and will not release them.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges for best fiber & particle retention. A process using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Recommended for process cleaning; wiping process tool chambers; and optical, LCD and Hard Disk cleaning.
- Excellent abrasion resistance works well for difficult particle removal.
- Ideal for removing water and oil based contaminant. Handles IPA and other cleaning solvents.
- Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments.
- Free of Silicon, Amides, and DOP contamination.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Choose from three sizes:
- 4" x 4". Packaged 400 wipes per bag (2 inner bags of 200), 20 bags per case = 8000 microfiber wipes.
- 9" x 9". Packaged 100 Microfiber wipes per bag (2 inner bags of 50), 20 bags/case = 2000 microfiber wipes.
- 12" x 12". Packaged 100 wipes per bag (2 inner bags of 50), 10 bags per case = 1000 microfiber wipes.
Teknipure Wipe Cross-Reference Guide.
TekniClean TC2MFUW Mixed Weave Microfiber Cleanroom Wipe Technical Data Sheet