V-Clean 10" Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves, Medium
Cleanroom Grade Safe for ISO 6-7 (Class 1000 - 10,000)
V-Clean 10" Nitrile gloves are comfortable and produced at ISO 5 (Class 100) levels, designed to minimize particle generation. The beaded cuff and micro-textured fingertips allow for precise actions that demand tactile sensitivity. Easily don these ambidextrous gloves and reap the benefits of V-Clean 12" Cleanroom Grade Nitrile Gloves. The extended length allows for additional protection. Tuck the gloves underneath cleanroom coveralls in biotech and pharmaceutical labs. V-Clean gloves have extra thickness in key places: a 5.0 mil thick cuff, 6.0 mil palm, and 7.0 mil fingertip. This variance in thicknesses ensures maximum durability through extended use.
- Cleanroom Safe. Cleanroom Nitrile gloves are DI wash processed and double bagged.
- Suitable for ISO 6-7 (Class 1000 - 10,000) cleanrooms. Produced at ISO 5 levels.
- Nitrile protects against alkalis, acids, alcohols and ketones.
- Cleanroom Nitrile Glove thickness:
- Cuff 5.0 mil, Palm 6.0 mil., Finger Tip 7.0 mil.
- Length and size: 10" medium sized cleanroom gloves.
- Packaged 100 Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves to a bag, 10 bags to a case. 1000 Cleanroom Nitrile gloves per case.