TechniGlove 5.0 mil Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves, Blue, Extra-Large
Cleanroom Grade ISO 5 (Class 100)
Techniglove 5.0 mil Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves provide more puncture resistance than other latex-free alternatives. Techniglove designs their gloves to minimize particle generation in critical environments. With a more standard length of 9.5", they don't have the extra length to tuck the gloves neatly into coveralls, like V-Clean 12" Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves. These gloves contain no natural rubber, and are 100% latex-free alternative glove material. Easily don with a beaded cuff and ambidextrous design. Gloves are not sterile.
- Class 100 (M3.5) gloves are designed for CL100 Cleanrooms, Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Nitrile cleanroom gloves also meet stringent requirements for particles and extractables.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Gloves are 9.5 Inches in length.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing. Ambidextrous, too.
- Size - Extra-Large.
- Color - Blue.
- Packaged 100 gloves to a bag, 10 bags to a case = 1000 Blue cleanroom gloves.