Puritan Lim Broth Transport Medium, 50/box
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships in 2 to 4 Weeks
Puritan Lim Broth Transport Medium
Isolate GBS from clinical specimen!
- Lim Broth selective enrichment medium with Colistin and Nalidixic Acid is used for the isolation of Group B Streptococcus (GBS) from clinical specimens.
- For in Vitro diagnostic use.
- Sterile vials use light blue self-centering screw-caps to securely hold swabs.
- Packaging: 50 sterile vials per box.
- Choose either 2 ml or 5 ml Lim Broth medium fill volume.
- 2 ml vial size: 12 mm x 80 mm.
- 5 ml vial size: 16 mm x 100 mm.
Made in USA
Puritan Lim Broth Transport Medium Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Puritan Lim Broth Transport Medium Cross Reference Sheet
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.