Slice 10418 Replacement Precision Blades, Micro-ceramic Tip
- Ceramic Precision blades consisting of micro-ceramic blade in contrast orange housing fits into Slice Precision Cutters (10416 and 10417 models) without requiring external blade-change tool.
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp up to 11 times longer
- Reduces injuries and blade changes = lowers costs
- Safe from -40 to 1600 degrees Celsius
- Never rusts; nonsparking, nonconductive, nonmagnetic.
- Packaged 4 Slice replacement blades per pack.
Slice 10418 replacement craft blades are compatible with Slice Precision cutters, which are intended for making precise cuts and handling intricate work. These 100 percent zirconium oxide blades retain their edge 11 times longer than steel and feature proprietary finger-friendly grind. Ceramic blades require no oil coating or special maintenance. They're chemically inert, nonsparking, nonmagnetic and never rust.