Slice 10416 Manual Precision Cutter, each
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
Slice 10416 Manual Precision Cutter with Safety Cap
- Finger-friendly and laboratory-friendly - Micro-ceramic blade cuts effectively with a finger-friendly edge, reducing risk of a laceration or puncture that could be contaminated with biological materials or harsh chemicals.
- Micro-blade for intricate work- Tiny blade makes accurate and precise cuts into thin materials. Non-slip comfort grip allows high levels of control.
- Non-contaminating and chemically inert - Ceramic blade is oil-free yet will never rust, making it ideal for blood sample work and critical environments. Non-porous and non-reactive: impervious to acids and salt.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic - Zirconium oxide safety blades have inherent safety features ideal for varied industries including aerospace and pulp and paper. BPA-, phthalate-, and lead-free.
- Long lasting and maintenance free - Extremely hard ceramic blade never rusts and maintains sharpness for consistent cuts, lasting up to 11.2x longer than metal. Less blade changes = less injuries.
Dimensions (L x W x H):
5.55 x 0.44 x 0.36 in