Puritan Cell Collection Foam Swab
Transport Tube keeps your specimen safe!
- Sterile swabs come in sealed dry transport tubes. Swab tips are made with 100ppi medical grade polyurethane foam and have a high particle collection capacity, easily collects and releases cells for clinical diagnostics.
- Dry Transport system, securely holds swab for collection and for transportation to the lab. Label has space for collection information.
- Soft, small foam tips provide patient comfort and multiple sampling sites,
- Suitable for use as a buccal swab and other cell collection for testing and screening including DNA
- Great for Veterinary, Opthalmology, Pediatrics, and Oropharyngeal applications.
- Tip Size: 13.894mm (.547in.) L x 3.581mm (.141in.) D.
- Overall Length: 152.4mm (6in.), Polystyrene shaft.
- Packaged: 2 swab per tube, 50 tubes per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 swabs / 500 tubes. Made in USA.
- Puritan Cell Collection Dual Foam Swabs # 25-2506 2PF BT
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.