Puritan Rectangular Tip Foam Swab
Lint Free and Non-Abrasive
- Foam tip swabs are made from highly absorbent hydrophillic foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch) - shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing. Soft, non-abrasive and lint free.
- Foam swabs open-cell structure gives the best solvent holding capacity of any style of swab. Highly absorbent, fast wet wipe characteristics. Resists smearing and streaking.
- These swabs are free of adhesives or binders that could contaminate your process.
- Tip Size: 22.60mm (0.89") length, 17.5mm (0.687") width and 9.55mm (.375") thick.
- Overall Length: 131.4mm (5.172"), Semi-flexible polypropylene shaft.
- Packaged: 50 per bag, 20 bags per box = 1000 foam swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan Foam Swab # 1905-PF RECT, Contec # SF-2, Coventry # 45230, Powell # 1899, Texwipe # TX707A, VWR # 10812-046, Fisher # 14 960 3L, Solon # 85120
Made in USA