PurSwab Micro Tip Foam Swab
Ideal for cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Micro Foam tip swabs are made from medical grade polyurethane foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch) - shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing. Soft, non-abrasive and lint free.
- Foam swabs open-cell structure gives the best solvent holding capacity of any style of swab. Can be used dry or with IPA and DI water.
- Ideal for cleaning fiber optic connectors.
- These swabs have low NVR's and are free of adhesives or binders that could contaminate your process.
- Micro Tip Size: 1.40mm (.055") D. x 14.2mm (.559").
- Overall Length: 6.33" (160.7 mm), Glass filled Polypropylene shaft for extra rigidity and strength.
- Packaged: 500 foam swabs to a bag. 2 bags per case = 1,000 swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan Swab # 1275-PFB.
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.