Medline Woodland Friends Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Violet Blue
Premium, medical-grade gloves are packaged for use in pediatrician offices and other kid-friendly healthcare environments. These gloves have colorful boxes featuring kid-friendly designs; a different woodland friend (squirrel, owl, rabbit, fox, bear) appears on each size box. 3.5 mil nitrile gloves have a soft and comfortable feel while providing outstanding tactile sensitivity for touch perception.
- Outstanding tactile sensitivity - 3.5 mil thick medical grade nitrile gloves with textured finger tips are thick enough to act as a dependable barrier against chemicals and liquids while maintaining comfort, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity.
- Chemotherapy rated - Meets ASTM D6978-05 for providing protection against chemotherapy drug. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
- Easy donning - 9.5 inch Ambidextrous gloves with go on quickly and beaded cuffs help prevent roll down.
- SmartGuard Film - Protective film barrier over the box opening that helps ensure 1-at-a-time dispensing to reduce waste.
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Medline is a proud sponsor of this nonprofit organization whose mission is to bring joy and comfort to hospitalized children and their families.
- Sizes & Packaging - Available in sizes Extra-small through Extra-Large. Packaged 250 exam gloves per box, 10 boxes per case = 2500 gloves per case. Animal-coded boxes for quick identification.
- Note: Size Extra-Large is packaged 230 gloves per box (=2300 gloves per case)