Medline SensiCare Silk Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Dark Blue, 2500/case
Strength with a soft touch. Dark blue powder-free nitrile gloves have a soft and comfortable feel while providing outstanding tactile sensitivity for touch perception. Nitrile gloves are stronger and possess greater chemical resistance than both latex and vinyl gloves, and Medline has made significant investments to increase the softness while maintaining excellent resistance and barrier protection. Available with Smartguard protective film barrier over the box opening that helps ensure 1-at-a-time dispensing. Ideal for patient care in a variety of departments, laboratory use, pharmacy/oncology, environemental services, and general purpose protection.
- Outstanding tactile sensitivity - 3.5 mil thick medical grade nitrile gloves with textured finger tips are thick enough to act as a dependable barrier against chemicals and liquids while maintaining comfort, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity.
- Chemotherapy rated - Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
- Easy donning - 9.5 inch Ambidextrous gloves with go on quickly and beaded cuffs help prevent roll down.
- Latex-free and powder-free.
- Sizes & Packaging - Available in sizes Extra-small through Extra-Large. Packaged 250 exam gloves per box, 10 boxes per case = 2500 gloves per case.
- Note: Size Extra-Large is packaged 230 gloves per box (=2300 gloves per case)
- SmartGuard Film - Available with Smartguard protective film barrier over the box opening that helps ensure 1-at-a-time dispensing to reduce waste.