Medline Optifoam Gentle Lite Foam Dressings with Border
Medline Optifoam Gentle Dressings are true hospital-quality products designed for use in challenging wound care situations. Featuring a specially-formulated silicone adhesive that holds tight yet allows for repositioning, Optifoam Gentle Dressings allow for wound healing progress checks. And, they remove easily, helping to minimize discomfort and trauma to the surrounding skin (periwound). The soft and flexible Optifoam Gentle Lite has the lightest absorbency of the Optifoam Gentle dressing family, making it a great choice for minor wounds with little to no oozing or bleeding.
- Low-profile, flexible foam dressing for easy conformability in tough-to-dress areas and enhanced patient experience.
- Silicone adhesive minimizes trauma and reduces pain upon wear or removal. Foam dressing helps reduce friction and sheer.
- Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out.
- Indications: partial and full-thickness wounds with minimal drainage.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns.
- Packaged 10 foam dressings per box, 10 boxes per case = 100 sterile silicone foam dressings.
- Also available without a border, allowing it to be cut to size for custom applications.