Medline CURAD Flex-Fabric Adhesive Bandages, Assorted Sizes for Fingertips & Knuckles, 20/box (480 per case)
CURAD Flex-Fabric Bandages are designed with a woven fabric that stretches, bends, breathes, and stays on comfortably, even when wet. They are very durable and comfortable to wear, making them CURAD's most popular style of bandage. Each bandage features a four-sided seal that protects the wound from dirt and germs.
- Uniquely shaped for fingers & knuckles - Each bandage is ideally shaped for fingers and knuckles. The fabric backing is designed to stretch and bend with movement.
- Durable Protection for active lifestyles - Designed to comfortably stay on through your everyday activities. The water-repellent coating keeps the bandages dry and secure.
- Non-stick pads - Won’t stick to or disrupt the wound from healing. Skin-friendly adhesive leaves no sticky residue on the skin.
- 4-sides seal - Bandages are designed with 4-sided seal around the wound to keep out dirt and germs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex - Safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Size and packaging - 20 individually wrapped sterile bandages per box, 24 boxes per case = 480 bandages.
- (10) 1.75" x 2" Fingertip bandages.
- (10) 1.5" x 3" Knuckle bandages.