ANSI A4 Cut Resistant Nitrile Foam Coated HPPE Gloves, Gray/Black, 1/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $5.79
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Cut Resistant Foam Nitrile Coated HPPE Gloves
Superior Comfort, Grip, and Cut Resistance
- Foam nitrile coating displaces liquid away from glove surface giving you improved grip in wet and oily conditions.
- High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) material is highly cut resistant, meet ANSI cut level A4 and EN388 4543
- High tensile strength with low weight. High energy absorption and low elongation.
- Resistant to abrasion provides long lasting protection.
- Non-slip, dust and lint free, breathable.
- Colored cuffs for easy size identification.
- Durable to last through many launderings.
- Soft and breathable 13 gauge Salt and pepper shell.
- Choose from sizes Small to 2XL.
High performance polyethylene (HPPE material) fiber glove with black foam nitrile palm coating.
Nitrile coated gloves offer excellent resistance to punctures, snags, cuts and abrasions. Use in wet and oily applications. Nitrile coated gloves provide resistance against: oils, grease, animals fats, bases and many solvents. Foamed nitrile rubber act as a sponge.
When in contact with oily surfaces, foam nitrile soaks up surface liquid. By keeping the glove surface dry, it enhances your grip. Compared to natural latex rubber, nitrile coated gloves are more puncture resistant. And give better protection against oils and acids.
Ideal for automotive, construction, machine shops and small parts handling. Machine washable.
Knit wrist cuffs hold gloves in place and prevent dirt and debris from entering. Abrasion-resistant nitrile foam for light weight, long lasting handling in tough conditions. Form-fitting and comfortable.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.