Gray Polyurethane Coated Cut Resistant Gloves
- Cut resistant work gloves protect against cuts, abrasions and and punctures. Meets ANSI cut level A4 and EN 388 4542.
- Soft and breathable 13 gauge high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber shell is engineered for maximum cut resistance while offering excellent flexibility and dexterity.
- Polyurethane palm coating provides better gripping without feeling sticky or reducing touch sensitivity. Polyurethane provides some protection from oils, greases, and solvents.
- Durable. Highly abrasion resistant and lasts through multiple launderings to provide long-lasting protection.
- Choose from sizes Small to 2XL.
- Sold by the pair. Extra-small as a pack of 12 pairs.
- Cut Resistant HPPE Gloves Data Sheet