Ultrasorb Advanced Extra Strong Disposable Underpads
To help prevent and manage MASD, it’s important to use products that absorb and hold moisture away from the skin. Unlike conventional underpads, Ultrasorbs feature advanced polymers that help ensure ongoing dryness of skin, help reduce friction and shear, allow air circulation and support low air-loss mattresses. Ultrasorb Advanced underpads are rated for boosting and repositioning patients up to 350 lbs.
- All-in-one solution - for moisture management and patient turns, boost, and repositioning. Approved for lifting and transferring up to 350 pounds, eliminating the need for a separate drawsheet.
- Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) core - wicks skin moisture away from skim and locks in wetness and odor within minutes. Can handle multiple voids and lies flat when soiled without bunching, swelling, or disintergrating.
- Ultra-soft and ultra-strong - Soft topsheet and strong backsheet protect against friction and shear to keep patients and residents comfortable.
- Air-permeable - backsheet enhances skin dryness and comfort and is compatible with low air loss, alternating therapy bed or other specialty support surface.
- Non-liquid permeable - AquaShield film prevents strikethrough, protecting underlying surfaces and helping to keep them dry.
- Size - 30" x 36"
- Packaging - 14 underpads per bag, 5 bags per case = 70 underpads.