Dynarex Triple Antibiotic Ointments, 0.9 g packet
Dynarex Triple Antibiotic Ointment helps prevent and treat infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. The antibiotic includes three active ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, and Polymyxin B Sulfate, which work together to help reduce the growth of harmful bacteria in the body. The cream is easy to apply and comes in single use packets for on-the-go convenience. Ideal for first aid kits, hospitals, long-term care facilities, homecare, and more. Compare to Neosporin by Johnson & Johnson.
- Triple-acting formula helps minimize bacterial growth and promote skin healing in minor burns and abrasions
- Active ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc (400 units), Neomycin Sulfate 5mg (equivalent to 3.5mg Neomycin), Polymyxin B Sulfate (5000 units)
- Convenient, single use packets allow for easy portability and kit-packing
- Compare Dynarex Triple Antibiotic Ointment to Neosporin® by Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Packaged 144 packets per box.