Keystone Vinyl Coat Aprons, 6 or 8 mil thick, 36/case
Harmony Price: Now: $149.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Vinyl Coat Aprons
Heavy Duty Protection!
- Thick Vinyl apron provides waterproof full frontal coverage, excellent chemical protection and tear resistance. Cleans easily with just a quick swipe.
- FDA certified for food handling, processing, and service. Also great for cleaning, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing, chemical processing, oil refining and petrochemicals, janitorial and industrial maintenance.
- Pull-over, open-back, open-wrist design to keep you comfortable.
- Tie waist is secured to grommets to keep your disposable smock in place.
- 35" x 45" universal size fits most. If too long, just give it a trim. If too loose, just adjust tie.
- Choose from 6 and 8 mil thicknesses.
- Packaged 36 vinyl coat aprons per case.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Vinyl Coat Aprons
Vinyl coat aprons are ideal for use in sensitive spaces in operations such as food processing, chemical processing, pharmaceuticals, industrial work and general maintenance. These products are favorable over standard aprons because they provide full frontal coverage when working in areas with lots of splash and liquids, guaranteeing exceptional protection.
The apparel features an open back, open wrist and pull over design. Therefore, the workers will find it easy to don and remove, and it can be worn for prolonged hours without causing discomfort. The standard size fits most people, and the disposable can be cut or adjusted for a more secure fit.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.