Curad Germ Shield Medical Grade 4-Layer Face Mask
CURAD® Medical Grade Facemask are single-use facemasks that filter out 99% percent of bacteria. Intended for infection control in the healthcare industry, these masks use 4-layers of filtration to help filer out dust, pollen and bacteria. Its comfortable design allows for easy fit and breathability due to the breathable film layer, which wicks moisture away from the face.
It also includes an anti-fog foam strip, which forms a complete seal to keep from fogging glasses. Each earloop mask is individually wrapped and not made with natural rubber latex. CURAD® is a registered trademark of Medline, the nation’s largest family-owned, privately held manufacturer and distributor of world-class medical products and proven clinical solutions for home, hospital, and long-term care.
Breathe Easy with the #1 Medical Face Mask
- Medical Grade - ASTM F2100-11 Level 3 with Bacterial filtration efficiency >99% and Particulate Filtration Efficiency ≥98%. The Tredegar Film blocks germs for maximum barrier protection.
- Superb Filtration - Four layered high barrier surgical face mask filters out dust, pollen, and germs.
- Comfortable - Breathable film layer to wick moisture away from your face.
- Compatible with Glasses - Anti-Fog Foam Strip seals to keep glasses from fogging up.
- Individually wrapped - Makes come individually wrapped for additional protection and quality control. 10 Masks per box, 240 masks per case.
- Four-year shelf life