3M Versaflo Respiratory Faceshield Assembly with Comfort Faceseal, each
The M-206 is a lightweight and comfortable loose-fitting PAPR headtop that combines a respirator and faceshield, with the option of adding earmuffs for hearing protection. This headtop is popular in light industry where respirators and face protection are typically used. Combine the M-206 with 3M Versaflo PAPR or Supplied Air components to create a complete respiratory assembly.
The M-206 headtop was designed to provide a comfortable, easy-to-use solution for workers who typically wear both respiratory and face personal protective equipment. Hearing protection can be added using 3M M-985 earmuffs which can be mounted on the M-206. This headtop may also be used in place of a standard faceshield, and provides airflow to the face by the PAPR system. The M-206 is popular in light industries where respirators and face protection are typically used such as in dry food manufacturing, wood cutting or sanding, painting, powder handling, animal processing, or buffing and polishing operations. Combine the M-206 with 3M Versaflo PAPR or Supplied Air components to create a complete respiratory assembly.
- Use right out of the box - Complete, fully assembled PAPR Headtop allows for use right out of the box with any 3M Versaflo system. QRS (Quick Release Swivel) breathing tube port allows fast and easy connection.
- Respiratory and eye protection - Faceshield assembly helps provide respiratory (OSHA APF 25) protection when used with a 3M PAPR or SAR, plus limited eye (ANSI Z87.1-2010) protection. Additional earmuff accessories for hearing protection available (sold separately).
- Directed airflow - A built-in air deflector allows users to direct the location of the airflow inside the headgear for increased control and comfort.
- Large-viewing area - Visor with 66 sq. in. viewing area provides excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity.
- Lightweight for excellent comfort - Weighs 1.4 lbs. The articulating ratchet suspension includes four-point textile straps for excellent comfort and weight distribution. Smooth ratchet mechanism allows for precise tightening control to maximize comfort for each individual user.
- 3M standard visor (M-925) - Polycarbonate visor.
- Comfort faceseal (M-936) - Comfortable and low-linting faceseal made from polyurethane coated knitted polyamide fabric.
- Size reducing comfort pad, (M-956) - For additional comfort and improving the fit and stability for smaller head sizes.
- Peel off visor cover (M-926) - Protects the visor from scratching, overspray of paint, or other contaminants.