3M Versaflo M-Series Respiratory Helmet Assembly with Standard Visor and Shroud, M-405
Head, eye, and face protection!
- Lightweight, compact, and well-balanced protective headgear for use with powered and supplied air respirators.
- When used with an approved air source, M-400 Series helmets provide respiratory (OSHA APF=1000) and limited head (ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type 1 Class G) and eye (ANSI Z87.1-2010) protection
- Easily adjustable six-strap textile suspension with ratchet mechanism allow for precise tightening control and adjusts to each individual user.
- QRS (Quick Release Swivel) breathing tube port allows fast and easy connection.
- Visor with large viewing area for excellent peripheral and downward vision.
- Two-position adjustable airflow feature distributes air where the user wants.
- For use with PAPR and SAR. CFM (Capacity per minute): 100 CFM, 50 CFM.
- Easily removable parts allow simple cleaning, maintenance, and replacement.
- Neck and shoulder shroud for extra protection.
- AS/NZS1337.1 compliant high impact eye/face protection.
- AS/NZS1801 Type 1 Industrial Safety Helmet
- Headtop Weight: 1066g (without breathing tube).
- Assembly includes:
- M-401 Respiratory Helmet.
- M-925 Polycarbonate Visor. Meets EN 166 (Optical class 1, medium energy impact at extremes of temperature BT and molten metal splash 9).
- M-444 Inner Collar. Black polyurethane coated knitted polyamide fabric. Zips into M-Series shrouds to provide comfortable respiratory seal.
- M-445 Outer Shroud. White polypropylene coated non-woven Polypropylene. Appropriate for general purpose use. Economic and easy to replace. Must be used in conjunction with M-444 inner shroud.
Recommended Applications and industries:
- Composite Finishing, Final Finish, Paint Preparation, Powder Painting, Welding, General manufacturing, Transportation industries.
- General maintenance applications where the highest level of respiratory protection defined by OSHA and hard hat protection are required or desired.