WypAll Critical Clean Foodservice Cloths, Red, 12.5" x 23.5"
WypAll® is the number one brand of disposable wipes in the US and Canada. If you’ve been using either laundered shop towels or textile shop rags for foodservice prep, you can trust WypAll® X70 cloths as a hygienic alternative. WypAll® X70 are heavy duty cloths, with high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material. WypAll® X70 premium foodservice prep cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and tear resistance, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in a variety of industrial, manufacturing and foodservice industries. They feature a textured surface, which helps efficiently pick up food particles. Plus, they come conveniently and compactly packaged in a quarter-fold format (an alternative to a box of rags) and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you’ve used them a few times, they’re disposable). They are designed to clean surfaces and tools, making them a must-have for your operation.
- WypAll® X70 are durable, absorbent cloths that features textured surface to pick up food particles and stay strong for cleaning oil, dirt, grime, and solvents.
- The wicking power of HydroKnit picks up water almost instantly, and hangs on for fewer drips. Laundered shop rags can’t match that kind of performance.
- Pound for pound, WypAll® X70 Manufactured Rags hold more oil than rental shop towels and shop rags; One pop-up box replaces 10 lbs. of rags
- Each industrial cloth measures 12.5” x 23.5” (unfolded).
- Packaged 300 quarter-folded red sheets per box for easy storage.