Kimberly-Clark WypAll X70 Critical Clean Heavy Duty Foodservice Towels, 12.5" x 23.5" Unfolded
WypAll® is the number one brand of disposable wipes in the US and Canada. Help reduce contamination risk with cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing solutions. If you’ve been using either laundered towels or cloth rags for foodservice prep, it’s time to make the switch to WypAll® Heavy Duty Foodservice cloths – they're a hygienic alternative. WypAll® Heavy Duty Foodservice cloths absorb 25% faster than leading competitive disposable wipers. They’re made with high-tech Hydroknit® fast-absorbing material and suitable for all common cleaning and sanitizing tasks in foodservice industries. WypAll® Foodservice Cloths are strong enough for extended use, and can be machine washed, rinsed and reused. Plus, they are so durable that they can often be used more than once (once you’ve used them a few times, they’re disposable). They're a trusted tool to help you get the job done right.
- Absorbent and durable - WypAll Heavy Duty Foodservice Cloths clean oil, dirt, grime, and solvent, featuring textured surface to pick up food particles. The wicking power of HydroKnit picks up water almost instantly, and hangs on for fewer drips. Laundered shop rags can't match that kind of performance.
- The hygienic alternative - WypAll Foodservice cloths are clean and consistent every time. KIMFRESH antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria that can cause laundered food-service towels to smell "sour" after use. Replace laundered shop towels and cotton rags which can harbor dangerous chemicals, even after washing.
- NSF & FSC Certified - National Sanitation Foundation and Forest Stewardship Council certified.
- Color and size - White with blue stripe. Big 12.5" x 23.5" towel (unfolded) lets you cover more area faster.
- Packaged - 300 quarter-folded Wypall X70 Heavy Duty Foodservice towels to a case.