TekniClean 2-Ply Quilted Polyester Ultrasonic Sealed Edge Cleanroom Wipers (2 Sizes)
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
TekniClean Quilted Polyester Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges
More absorbency than other cleanroom wipers!
- 100% High Strength 2-ply Polyester fiber (continuous filament, interlocking pattern, double knit, 220 g/m2) resulting in ultra-low particle and fiber generation.
- Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces. These wipes have small indentations to help trap dirt particles.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edge for fiber and particle control. A process using pressure & heat creates an ultrasonic seal. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment to achieve ultra cleanliness. Works well for paste/adhesion removal, and works well with IPA and other cleaning solvents.
- Solvent safe double bag cleanroom packaging. Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Choose from three different sizes:
- 9" x 9" or 12" x 12" wipes are packaged 100 wipes per bag, 8 bags per case = 800 wipes.
What are the Types of Cleanroom Wipe Border/Edge Seals?
Cleanroom Wipers have sealed edges to prevent particle and fiber generation and provide a clean wipe. Cleanroom wipes can have a sealed border, a sealed edge, or a cut edge. The level of fiber and particle release will depend on your wipe seal. Note the difference in sealing the border around the wipe (most clean) or just the wipe edge (most common).
Cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4): Sealed Border
Sealed Border wipers are the cleanest & best performing choice for your most critical tasks. Maximum cleanliness and fiber control.
A proprietary process using pressure & heat is used to create a border seal for optimum fiber and particle retention, resulting in a 5mm Ultrasonic Border Seal around the border of the wipe. The most rigorous washing and border sealing process for applications requiring maximum particle and fiber retention.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.