TekniClean Quilted Polyester Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges
More absorbency than other cleanroom wipers!
- 100% High Strength 2-ply Polyester fiber (continuous filament, interlocking pattern, double knit, 220 g/m2) resulting in ultra-low particle and fiber generation.
- Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces. These wipes have small indentations to help trap dirt particles.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edge for fiber and particle control. A process using pressure & heat creates an ultrasonic seal. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment to achieve ultra cleanliness. Works well for paste/adhesion removal, and works well with IPA and other cleaning solvents.
- Solvent safe double bag cleanroom packaging. Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Choose from three different sizes:
- 9" x 9" or 12" x 12" wipes are packaged 100 wipes per bag, 8 bags per case = 800 wipes.
- 18" x 18" wipes are packaged 25 wipes per bag, 10 bags per case = 250 wipes