Cleantex Hydrosorb I Polyester/Cellulose Non-Woven Wipes, 2 Sizes
Harmony Price: Now: $27.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
- This Item SHIPS FREE
CleanTex HydroSorb I Nonwoven Poly/Cell Wipes
This fabric blend is ideal for general wiping and spill control!
Recommended by printer manufacturers for cleaning.
- Hydrosorb I wipes are fabricated from a hydroentangled, non-woven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester.
- CleanTex Hydrosorb I wipes offer excellent strength, both wet and dry.
- Highly absorbent, compatible with most solvents. No chemical binders or additives.
- Low particle counts and extractable levels, make these wipes virtually lint free.
- Packaged: 300, 9" x 9" CleanTex Hydrosorb I wipes per bag. 10 bags per case = 3000 wipes. CleanTex Part# CT609.
- Packaged: 1200, 4" x 4" CleanTex Hydrosorb I wipes per bag. 10 bags per case = 12,000 wipes. CleanTex Part# CT604.
CleanTex# CT604 & CT609
Made in USA
Use CleanTex HydroSorb I Wipers for superior durability and absorbency. Fabricated from hydroentangled, nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester. Combining the highly absorbent properties of a natural fiber with the cleanliness and strength of a synthetic wiper. With its low particle counts, low extractable levels, and solvent compatibility, HydroSorb I is ideal for general wiping and spill control in controlled environments. Designed for general-purpose wiping where economy and cleanliness are of critical importance These wipers are ideal for applications where high absorbency and low extractable levels are of paramount concern. Excellent for picking up aqueous spills and suitable for cleaning precision components and lab equipment. Offers excellent strength, wet or dry and is compatible with most solvents. Contains no chemical binders or additives.
CleanTex Hydrosorb Wipe suggested applications:
- Designed for general-purpose wiping where economy and cleanliness are of critical importance .
- Ideal for applications where high absorbency and low extractables are prime considerations.
- Excellent for picking up aqueous spills .
- Suitable for cleaning precision components and lab apparatus.
- Clean printer heads on flatbed printers and other areas.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
9" x 9"
4" x 4"