Cleantex Hydrosorb I Polyester/Cellulose Non-Woven Wipes, 2 Sizes
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
CleanTex HydroSorb I Nonwoven Poly/Cell Wipes
This fabric blend is ideal for general wiping and spill control!
Recommended by printer manufacturers for cleaning.
- Hydrosorb I wipes are fabricated from a hydroentangled, non-woven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester.
- CleanTex Hydrosorb I wipes offer excellent strength, both wet and dry.
- Highly absorbent, compatible with most solvents. No chemical binders or additives.
- Low particle counts and extractable levels, make these wipes virtually lint free.
- Packaged: 300, 9" x 9" CleanTex Hydrosorb I wipes per bag. CleanTex Part# CT609.
- Packaged: 1200, 4" x 4" CleanTex Hydrosorb I wipes per bag. CleanTex Part# CT604.
Made in USA
- Designed for general-purpose wiping where economy and cleanliness are of critical importance .
- Ideal for applications where high absorbency and low extractables are prime considerations.
- Excellent for picking up aqueous spills .
- Suitable for cleaning precision components and lab apparatus.
- Clean printer heads on flatbed printers and other areas.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.