KICTeam 99.7% Alcohol Electronics Cleaning Wipe, 5" x 5.25", 100/box
These Wipes for Electronics with 99.7% IPA remove oil, fingerprints, germs and other contaminants from sensitive electronic components. These wipes are specially formulated using ultra-pure electronic grade Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) and de-ionized water for quick and easy contamination removal. The wipe material is exceptionally strong, GHS Compliant, and is completely saturated with solution. Service professionals prefer these wipes for routine preventative cleaning on electronic compnents. Don’t let pesky contaminants damage your electronics. Simply reach for a KICWipe to achieve a quick, consistent and successful cleaning every time!
- 99.7% Ultra-pure IPA – USP Grade Isopropyl Alcohol formulated to quickly dissolve and lift away dirt, residue, grime, adhesive, and other contaminants from internal electronic surfaces with a fast-drying finish.
- Durable, Non-abrasive Wipe – protects your electronic surfaces from costly damage, quickly and gently lifts away everyday contaminants and holds up to the toughest jobs.
- NSF Certified – for use on nonfood contact surfaces in and around food processing areas.
- Fast-drying – Dries Fast & Leaves Behind No Residue, ensuring surfaces are restored quickly without potential damage from free-flowing liquid.
- Individual, Single-use Pack – Easy-tear pouches guarantees consistent quality, 100% solution retention, and simple transport/storage for convenient access.
Alcohol Wipe 99.7% Alcohol, 100/box
Your electronics are likely to pick up dirt fast resulting to operation failure, misreads, and inaccuracies. Good news is that you can prevent this by cleaning using alcohol Wipe 99.7% alcohol. These wipes are presaturated with 99.7% IPA solution which dries up fast without leaving any marks. The wipes are made of non-woven material, making them suitable for cleaning sensitive components. They are ideal for removing grime, contaminants, and other form of dirt from print heads, platen rollers, and other interior surfaces.
Due to their required proximity to numerous types of foreign matter, devices pick up dirt which cause misreads, inaccuracy and operational failure if not cleaned properly. Clean your electronics with every media roll change or at least twice per month. Due to their required proximity to numerous types of foreign matter, devices pick up dirt which cause misreads, inaccuracy and operational failure if not cleaned properly.
- Misreads and errors
- Paper jams
- Poor print quality or print voids
- Use On:
- Other Interior Surfaces
- Platen Rollers
- Print Heads