Marsh Oil Boards, 5" x 16", 940/case
Resists ink bleed-through and results in clean, sharp marks.
- Oils in the paperboard lubricate the punches each time a character is cut which extends the life of the stencil machine.
- Cut with the grain to maintain rigidity.
- Ideal for flat or curved surfaces. Will not tear or pull when cut.
- Quantity is approximated by weight. 40 lb/case = 940 oiled stencil boards.
- .015 "standard board" is perfect for cutting 1/2 in. and larger characters. If you are cutting smaller, just call us and we can get .007 "thin board"