Pacific Handy Cutter S8 Ambidextrous Safety Cutter Knife
The ambidextrous S8 Safety Cutter is another exciting advancement to PHC’s industry leading S-Series line of safety cutters. This ground breaking safety cutter helps consolidate purchasing and eliminates the need to keep two separate cutters on-hand for your workforce. The one-of-a-kind ergonomic handle can easily be set for both left and right handed use - just rotate the handle and flip the blade! Similar to the massively successful S4 and S5 Safety Cutters, the S8 reduces costly razor blade injuries and makes box cutting safe, easy and comfortable for both left and right hand users. The S8’s dual-fixed steel guard will not flex, bend, or break like other cutters and is designed to protect the user. The guard also serves as a guide for executing the perfect cut every time, turning even a new-hire into an expert cutter instantly. The unique angle of the blade is set specifically to avoid damaging the contents within the box. Plus, this adaptable safety knife has three blade depth positions to increase efficiency; top cut, shallow tray cut and deep cut. Users also find that utilizing the heavy duty tape splitter while opening boxes further prevents injuries and extends the life of the blades. For better retention, purchase with corresponding UKH-594 Safety Holster and CL-36 Coil Lanyard.
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle for small and large hands.
- Reversible handle rotates for use with left and right hands.
- Bladeless tape splitter cuts tape without exposed blade.
- Fast access to the spare blade compartment (holds 5 blades), no screws. Change blades quickly.
- Top cut and 2 tray cut positions minimizes blade exposure.
- Includes 1 safety point blade.
- Made in USA.