Marsh 88FX All Surface Industrial Markers
For making a strong impression, wet, long-lasting marker ink withstands the rigors of even the most demanding industrial applications and environments. Built specifically for industrial use, Marsh® markers last longer than other disposable markers because they contain more ink. And no ink is wasted these valve operated markers as it flows uninterrupted through a hollow chamber.
- Excellent marking on any surface - wood, ceramics, metal, plastic, corrugated, glass, shrink film and more.
- Water and weather resistant - Alcohol based pigment ink dries fast (30 seconds on most surfaces) and is water-resistant, weather-resistant UV-resistant, fade resistant, and smear-proof.
- Long lasting tip - Valve action tip allows users to regulate ink being dispensed, and prevents ink dry out to stay wet for thousands of uses.
- Reversible and replaceable tip - bullet (3 mm) or chisel (5 mm). Just pull it out and reinsert. Replacement Marsh Part #33593.
- Contains 13 mL of ink - 35-74 percent more ink than most paint markers.
- Environmentally friendly - industrial markers are xylene-free, HAPS free, and Prop 65 compliant.
- Colors - Choose from Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, Orange, White or Red.
Can only be shipped via ground service.