Slice 10589 Craft Knife with Safety Cap
- Finger-friendly ceramic safety blade - Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade with shallow cutting depth minimizes blade exposure to fingers and products. Chemically inert and safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius.
- Built-in safety cap is never lost- Sliding protective cover built into handle locks into place to cover blade or stay out of the way during work.
- For precision work - Ambidextrous craft knife is ideal for making accurate and intricate cuts. Textured, anti-slip cross-hatch grip keeps it steady.
- Long lasting and maintenance free - Extremely hard ceramic blade never rusts and maintains sharpness for consistent cuts, lasting up to 11.2x longer than metal. Less blade changes = less injuries. No oil or lubricant required.
- No-tool blade change - Quick and simple blade replacements. Ships with a replaceable 10518 straight edge rounded tip craft safety blade installed.