Slice 10519 Replacement Craft Blade, Pointed Tip
- Ceramic Craft blades with pointed tip and straight edge easily initiate cuts and allow for detailed and intricate work.
- Pointed tip Compatible with Slice craft handles (Slice models 10548, 10589), scalpel handles (10568), and the Precision Knife (10580)
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp up to 11 times longer
- Reduces injuries and blade changes = lowers costs
- Safe from -40 to 1600 degrees Celsius
- Never rusts; nonsparking, nonconductive, nonmagnetic
- 100% recyclable, no sharps disposal box required
- Packaged 4 Slice replacement blades per pack.
Slice 10519 replacement craft blades are compatible with Slice craft knives, which are intended for making precise cuts and handling intricate work. These 100 percent zirconium oxide blades retain their edge 11 times longer than steel and feature proprietary finger-friendly grind. Ceramic blades require no oil coating or special maintenance. They're chemically inert, nonsparking, nonmagnetic and never rust. Pointed tips easily penetrate cutting materials to initiate a clean cut.