Slice 10545 Large Scissors with Ceramic Blades
- Finger-friendly and laboratory-friendly - Large 2.24 inch long ceramic blades cut effectively with finger-friendly edge, reducing risk of a laceration or puncture that could be contaminated with biological materials or harsh chemicals.
- Non-contaminating and chemically inert - Scissor blades are oil-free yet will never rust, making them ideal for blood sample work and critical environments. Non-porous and non-reactive: impervious to acids and salt.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic - Zirconium oxide safety blades have inherent safety features ideal for varied industries including aerospace and pulp and paper. BPA-, phthalate-, and lead-free.
- Ambidextrous comfort - Lightweight and ambidextrous scissors with soft-touch finger grips.
- Long lasting and easy to clean - Durable reinforced nylon handle. Extremely hard ceramic blades never rust and maintains sharpness for consistent cuts. Blades are safe to touch and easy to clean with alcohol or other cleaning supplies.