Slice 10546 Small Scissors with Pointed Tip Ceramic Blade
- Finger-friendly and laboratory-friendly - Pointed scissors for puncturing flexible plastics have a finger-friendly edge, reducing risk of a laceration or puncture that could be contaminated with biological materials or harsh chemicals.
- Non-contaminating and chemically inert - Ceramic blades are oil-free yet will never rust, making them ideal for blood sample work and critical environments. Non-porous and non-reactive: impervious to acids and salt.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic - Zirconium oxide safety blades have inherent safety features ideal for varied industries including aerospace and pulp and paper. BPA-, phthalate-, and lead-free.
- Ambidextrous comfort - Lightweight and ambidextrous scissors with soft-touch finger grips are comfortable for long periods of time.
- Long lasting and easy to clean - Durable reinforced nylon handle. Extremely hard ceramic blades never rust and maintains sharpness for consistent cuts. Blades are safe to touch and easy to clean with alcohol or other cleaning supplies.
- Size and weight: 5.2" x 2.61" x .49" (132 x 66.2 x 12.4 mm). 1.34" (34 mm) blade length. 1.13 oz (32 g).