Metal-in Reclosable Static Shielding Bags, 2 to 18 inch wide, 100/pack
Estatec EXT-1000 Metal-in Static Shielding Bags are 3.1 Mil thickness, semi-clear, metalized static shielding bags that provide a safe package for your ESD sensitive products. These bags are a four layer construction incorporating a polyester dielectric and metal layer to provide Faraday effect shielding of ESD and electrostatic fields. Tribocharging is minimized by the specially processed polyethylene. Made from industry-approved polyester/aluminum/polyethylene laminate and RoHs certified. Meets electrical and physical requirements of MIL-PRF-81705 Type III, EIA 541, EIA 625, MIL-HDBK263, MIL-STD-1686 and EOS/ESD Standards. Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes and are coded for traceability purposes.
- Metal-in static shielding bags create a Faraday Cage effect to shield and protects electronic devices from ESD and electrostatic fields.
- Zip top zipper is welded to the bag interior for reliability - dimensions are usable space.
- 3.1 Mil transparent metal bags are printed with ESD warning symbol and batch coded for QC trace-ability. Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-81705D Type lll, EIA 541, EIA 625, MIL-HDBK-263, MIL-STD-1686 and EOS/ESD standards.
- Four layer construction offers excellent protection from puncture and tears.
- Available in a variety of widths and length combinations. Please contact us if you do not see the size you're looking for.