Puritan Rovers® Cervex-Brush® for Cervical Specimen Collection
Rovers® 8" Cervex-Brush® Combi features a soft, flexible design for efficient ectocervical and endocervical cell collection, making it ideal for Pap smears and HPV testing. The detachable tip ensures compatibility with both liquid-based and conventional cervical cytology tests, while the plastic bristles ensure easy transfer of cytological material to slides or preservative fluid, resulting in high cellular yield.
- Sweeps the portio and reaches well beyond the transformation-zone into the cervical canal for a rich cell yield. All necessary cells can be collected in one movement.
- Brush of various length semi-circular plastc bristles follows the contours of the cervix.
- Enable dual collection of ectocervical and endocervical samples.
- Significantly reduces the number of inadequate smears and the need for repeat testing.
- The Rovers® Cervex-Brush® can be used for liquid-based as well as conventional cytology. The hydrophobic material of the brush facilitates the release of the cell material into the fluid.
- Class II FDA certified as a clinical sampling tool for diagnostics.
- All polyethylene construction. The soft and flexible brush avoids bleeding and pain normally associated with rigid spatulas.
- Polyethylene Tip: 28.575mm (1.25") L x 19.05mm (.75") D.
- Overall Length: 203.2mm (8"), Polyethylene Shaft.
- Packaged: 25 per bag, 35 bags per case = 875 Cervex-Brushes.
- Puritan Cytology Collection Swab # 2195.
Cervical cancer screening, HPV testing, Pap smear test, ectocervical and endocervical cell sampling.