Puritan 3" Chemical Resistant Conical Tip Foam Swab
Stands up to chemicals and solvents - will not swell or break apart!
- Specially designed foam swab tips stand up to chemicals commonly used for cleaning and applying. Can be used with Acetone.
- Slightly textured to ease the removal of adhesives, epoxies or contaminates. The foam tip is bonded securely to a rigid white birch shaft with hot melt adhesive.
- Pointed wooden end for reaching into cracks and crevices.
- Tip Size: 3.96mm (.156") D x .11.91mm (.469") L.
- Overall Length: 73.8mm (2.9"), wood shaft.
- Packaged: 500 per bag, 2 bags per box = 1,000 Chemical Resistant Foam Swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan Chemical Resistant Foam Swab # 1803-WFB CR POINTED.
Made in USA