Portwest Class 3 Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket
Comfort and quality are key with this garment, coupled with all our usual safety and weatherproof functions. The two-way front zipper, snapped flap and knitted storm cuffs provide ultimate protection.
Great thermal insulation!
- ANSI Class 3 Hi Vis Winter Bomber jacket is designed to keep you warm, dry, and visible in all conditions.
- Waterproof and stain-resistant outer shell of 300 denier polyester oxford with PU coating and sealed seams prevents water penetration.
- Quilt lining, pack-away adjustable hood, fleece collar, elastic waistband and storm cuffs keep the warmth in.
- Two-way zipper for quick and easy access with storm flap and snap closure to protect against the elements.
- 2" wide horizontal silver retro-reflective stripes on front, back and sleeves so you can be seen.
- 4 Pockets: 1 cell phone concealed under storm flap, 2 lower welt with flaps and 1 internal patch.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm
- EN 342 0.344 (M².K/W), 2, X
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- CE Certified.
- Color: Yellow, with contrast black fleece collar.
- Choose from sizes Small through 7XL.